dimecres, 3 de desembre del 2008

Mankind is No Island

1-Is a very interesting and sentimental video, I feel sad because there are people who live in the street with no family and they feel alone

2-The images are powerful

3-It really shows a very big reality because there are people who live in bad conditions in people who live in good conditions

4-I disagree with some one them because I think that if they say that all are equal Why are ther people who live very well and other people very badly.

5-What I liked most is that this video shows us the reality

6-Our city is famous, happy,I've chosen Girona,Girona is a famous town and in general people live happily



7-This photo shows a young child working I think that this child is losing a very nice part of his childhood.

8- People shouldn't be mean and selfish

9-I would like to tell him that he has conveyed the harsh reality very well.

1 comentari:

Maria (English Teacher at Institut Montilivi in Girona) ha dit...

Hi Adrià, good work, but I want you to revise your answers and correct the grammar and spelling mistakes. Below you will find my comments and corrections to each question.

1. It is a ... because there are people who live in the street with no family and they feel alone.

2. The images are powerful.
3. Rewrite it again.
4. Incorrect. You have to read some people's comments below the video and say if you agree with them or not.

5. What I liked most is that this video shows us the tough reality of some people's lives.

6. ... I've chosen. Girona is a famous town and in general people live happily.

7. This photo shows ... I think that this child is losing a very nice part of his childhood.

8. This video tells us that ...
I don't understand your answer, rewrite it again.

9. I would like to tell him that he has conveyed the harsh reality very well.