For me the image makes me feel happy because a dolphin is a very nice animal and it is impressive how it can jump so much and it's one of the few aquatic mammals.
Hi Adrià! The dolphin is a very intelligent animal and I like them too. You have chosen a nice picture. The text you have written is quite good, but you should correct a couple of mistakes. (...)makes me feel happy. I don't understand the following: (...) and one is from the few ... Rewrite it.
Hi Adrià, i like dolphins, its a nice and powerfull and colorfull and happy animal. My image is better. How are you? Well, I'd better go, I'm in a hurry. BYE
4 comentaris:
Hi Adrià! The dolphin is a very intelligent animal and I like them too. You have chosen a nice picture.
The text you have written is quite good, but you should correct a couple of mistakes. (...)makes me feel happy.
I don't understand the following: (...) and one is from the few ... Rewrite it.
Hi Adrià, i like dolphins, its a nice and powerfull and colorfull and happy animal.
My image is better.
How are you?
Well, I'd better go, I'm in a hurry.
BYE
See him free, me too like the dolphins, an it's a biutiful image.
good selection.
I like this photo is very spontaneous for me becouse i like the dolfins, very good photo.
Publica un comentari a l'entrada